The Energy market is always evolving, and, as a result, new and unique insurance products emerge frequently. Our team delivers innovative specialty products to tackle your developing and difficult-to-place risks.
Energy Target Classes:
Oil & Gas, Offshore, Drilling and Completion Consultants, On-Site Project Management, Office & Laboratory, Health & Safety, Procurement & Logistics, Geologists, Pipeline Inspectors, Petroleum Landmen
- Combines General Liability and Professional Liability into one form allowing for greater cost savings, simplified underwriting, and claims handling experience
- General Liability and Professional Liability limits of $1M – $2M Aggregate with pollution coverage included
- General Liability & Professional Combined Single Limit
- Full Professional for Financial Loss through Umbrella
- Worldwide Territory
- 1099 Consultants covered as Insureds
- Maritime Employers’ Liability (MEL) coverage available
- Umbrella limits up to $10M
The description of this program is only a summary of available coverages. Actual policy language will dictate the scope of coverage in the event of a claim. Agents should read the full policy form and any applicable endorsements for full terms and conditions and should encourage their policyholders to do the same.
Global Special Risks is a series of RSG Specialty, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company based in Illinois. RSG Specialty, LLC, is a subsidiary of Ryan Specialty, LLC. Global Special Risks works directly with brokers, agents and insurance carriers, and as such does not solicit insurance from the public. Some products may only be available in certain states, and some products may only be available from surplus lines insurers. In California: RSG Specialty Insurance Services, LLC (License #0G97516). ©2022 Ryan Specialty, LLC
CONTACT ONE OF OUR EXPERIENCED UNDERWRITERS
Connie Garrett, CPCU, Associate Director